Why quitting your job should be the last resort
If you are thinking about turning in your two-week notice for any of the following reasons, I encourage you to have an honest conversation with yourself. Below are the more common reasons and employees will turn in their two week’s notice and quit:
- Lack of management recognition of work
- Bored and unchallenged
- Didn’t receive the opportunity that was expected
- Relationship with manager/boss
- Relationship with co-workers
- Opportunity to use a skill that is considered a strength
Look in the mirror
If you are thinking about turning in your two-week notice,
Job application follow up?
Are you hearing from employers after you turn in your cover letter and resume? Or are you like many who never hear back from the hiring company and end up dismayed with the application system?
I only know what I hear about. My position is working within the recruiting system.